We're still in the Fresh Greens reorg phase. Yes we're slow, a little like a turtle, but since the turtle symbolizes perseverance, patience and ancient wisdom, we're hoping this will turn out to be a useful thing.
A few months ago Sustainable OKC joined the Twitter universe and you can follow us here. Our top ten tweets from the last few months:
- RT @TheGreenBuff: SustainableOKC workshop Feb 27 teaches how to start yr raised bed garden. Sign up @ http://ow.ly/18HC6.
- Wayne Coyne's trippy house in OKC is not so weird, on Treehugger http://ow.ly/18TDa.
- Right on London! RT @transitiontowns: 2,012 community food growing spaces in London: funding for London food projects: http://bit.ly/5a6g1V.
- RT @OKAgritourism: Early birds will get a spot in Strawbale Construction Workshop @ Turtle Rock Farm, June 6-12. Space limtd.
- Training 4 Transition wrkshp to org your community to make Energy Transition Plans, on April 10,11. Details coming @ http://ow.ly/16tdk.
- RT @TheOilDrum: WSJ reports The Next Crisis: Prepare for Peak Oil. http://bit.ly/c03AYa.
- RT @transitionus: How to Start a Buy Local Campaign (PDF): http://bit.ly/ahQcDG.
- A certain number of number of deaths caused by dioxins released from incinerators are considered acceptable. http://bit.ly/6o82G1.
- RT @OKAgritourism: TGI Locavore Friday, Earth Elements Market & Bakery, makin' the season bright wi/yummy OK food. http://bit.ly/4NOkHR.
- RT @sejorg: RT @theCIRESwire: New rprt: Climate chng acclrating beyond expectations, urgent emissions reductions reqrd. http://bit.ly/7sOsne.